Friday, May 4, 2007

It's a Beautiful Day (Don't Let it Slip Away!)

It's raining out, but by God, I declare this a beautiful day. Here's why:

1. The Office was exceptionally funny last night.

2. Whitney Pastorek posted a Chart Flashback from 1982.

3. The Kentucky Derby is tomorrow, and there's a horse named "Cowtown Cat." I love to bet on the pony with the "cat" name. Plus, I make a mean mint julep.

4. We received the new equipment I ordered for our library. That means I get to play with new digital cameras today. I'm a geek, so this is fun for me.

5. State testing is officially OVER!

6. Relay for Life is finally beginning to fall into place.

7. Tonight is a "Parents' Night Out" event at Ainsley's preschool, which means for a small donation to the March of Dimes, Ainsley can eat dinner at the center while mommy gets to go to happy hour with the girls and catch up.

It's a good day, kids. Feel the love.

No comments: