Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful

A few things I am thankful for this year:



1. After spending last Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter in the hospital, my mother-in-law finally got to spend a healthy holiday with her family (and she was so healthy that she cooked almost everything herself!);

2. Heroes stopped sucking;


3. Another year cancer-free;


4. Ainsley's teacher and her little friends at school;


5. Hershey's Cacao Reserves bars;


6. Being able to find a Wii before Christmas;

7. Antibiotics;

8. Unibroue beer;

9. Beer in general;

10. Our jobs, without which numbers 4 through 10 would not be possible;

11. Our families, and our friends, who are like family.

12. My readers. All 6 of you.

Happy Holidays, y'all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, on the beer...is that pronounced "uni-brow"? hahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahaa

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah...and I was surprised that I didn't see wine on your list! OR the Aquarium after hours....hahahahahaahahahahahaha...I am waiting on a blog for that one!