Thursday, April 12, 2007

Cinderella's Magic Table Update!

We have a spot for the big Disney World character breakfast--Cinderella's Magic Table! And I didn't even have to sync up my cell phone to call at precisely 7am or anything.

I learned that you can call to make reservations for character meals at Disney not 90 days out like I was told, but 180 days out. Since we are well past the 180-days-in-advance mark for our vacation, I lost hope but thought I would give it a random shot yesterday afternoon in the event that the wheel of fortune was tipping back up in my favor. The gods must have been smiling on me yesterday, for reserving a spot at this legendarily-hard-to-book event was a easy as picking up the phone on a random Wednesday afternoon.

Just goes to show you--don't believe the hype.

1 comment:

Shan said...

Amazing. I remember talking to you about this (the whole "sychronize your watches" thing). I can't believe it was really this easy! Have you told Ains(ley) yet?