Monday, November 3, 2008

Rock the Vote

Hey, y'all.

Here I am, 9:30 on a Monday night, watching the SNL election special, thinking about this loooong election season.

I came out of my left-sided closet on this blog some time ago. I hope I didn't offend anyone. Because here's the thing: I really and truly think it's great that there are people out there who have a different point of view than I do. I would never try to convert any one, because, hooray! We're allowed to disagree in this country. I am very fond of the idea that it takes both sides of the coin for there to be a coin. (This makes a lot of sense right now after some cold medicine and Wild Turkey American Honey bourbon to quiet my cough, so bear with me.) And I hope I didn't offend anyone with my Sarah Palin Halloween post...I just had a lot of fun that day. Don't hate me because I loves me some Tina Fey.

So here's my point:

Vote.

Vote for McCain. Vote for Obama. Vote for Barr. Write in Ron Paul. Just vote.

Because if you don't, you can't complain.

And complainin' is what this blog is all about.

Just kidding! (Mostly.)

Have a great election day. Agree to disagree with me. And let's rock the vote.

No comments: