Monday, June 25, 2007

See Cranky on Local Access Cable!

I almost forgot--I'm going to be on TV! For those of you in the northern Kentucky area, tune in to the ICN 6 chatroom Tuesday morning at 10am on Insight channel 6 to see me be interviewed live by one of the finest journalists in the Florence area. I forget her name.

Since I am late posting this, I imagine some of you may read this too late to catch the most gripping half-hour of local cable access television. Don't worry! I don't think ICN 6 has a lot of original programming, so it's sure to be repeated. I will post tomorrow after they tell me when it will re-air.

I will be talking about our Relay for Life. I did this last year, and it was fun, so I expect good times again. I just dread actually drying my hair and putting on makeup. Cranky doesn't primp during summer vacation.

No comments: