Friday, August 24, 2007

Become an M and M!



Check me out as an M&M! Quite charming, no?


If you need a little lunch-hour diversion today, go to the M&Ms website and go to "Become an M&M." You can customize your own chocolately character. You can make it look like you, or be completely imaginary. They don't have quite as many facial-features options as a Wii does, so your M&M won't quite be your exact replica (as many Miis I have seen are.) But you can get pretty close. Those of you that know me will see quite a resemblance to my M&M (who I have nicknamed Madame Marmoset of the Mountain; the M&Ms website asks you to give each character a name from their extensive drop-down menu of first-and-last name choices.)


And no, that's not really my house! Oh that it were.


Try not to melt out there today, plains and peanuts. And if you create yourself as a candy-covered confection, do pass your portrait along.

1 comment:

Shan said...

Stop by and see The One, The Only Sugar Britches from Down Yonder.