Monday, January 5, 2009

And We're Back

Miss me?

Between the shoulder thing, and the stomach virus thing, and the "I don't really like Christmas" thing, I have lost my writing mojo. Being sick and being in pain and being surrounded by red and green while sick and in pain sapped my inspiration. Hopefully, now that the page on the calendar has flipped to a new year, you, my dear readers, are still with me despite my lapse.

I have a few entries that have been rattling around in my noggin for a few days, and I will work on posting those during lunch and after school today and get myself back on track.

In the meantime, I hope the new year finds you well and that Santa left you all that your heart desired.

Stay tuned; some random stuff will be going up later today. Enjoy, and welcome back. And forgive any cobwebs you see; my brain has been little used and is a little dusty.

No comments: